• GENUINE OILED LEATHER: Our men's leather toiletry bag has a time-tested oiling process gives the genuine Chestnut leather a rich patina that weathers beautifully with age
• COMPACT SIZE: The best toiletry bag for traveling, at 10” long, 8”high and 4” deep, this kit holds all the essential toiletries for travel
• LONG-LASTING DURABILITY: Top-stitched seams, zippers and pockets add durability that could last through your Grandpa years
• EXTERIOR ZIPPERED POCKETS: Exterior divided pockets are on both sides of the bag, and have a full length zipper closure for secure storage
• ORGANIZED INTERIOR: Interior features include a 6” pocket, 3 elastic straps for bottles and accessories, and a water-resistant liner fabric
Your grandpa had a toiletry bag that went everywhere he did…maybe he called it a Dopp kit, named after Charles Doppelt, the inventor, an early 20th century German leather craftsman who valued having a place for everything and everything in its place. US soldiers were issued a Dopp kit in World Wars I and II, the US military apparently being of the same thinking as Mr. Doppelt. That original kit may not have been as sophisticated as this one, but the inspiration and function are intact!
Bayfield Bags has designed a mens travel toiletry bag in a deep brown Chestnut shade of supple genuine oiled leather. The oiling process adds depth and beauty to the leather, as well as rendering it water-resistant and durable. It is top-stitched on all seams and around all zippers for long-lasting wear, with elegant matching leather zipper pulls. This version of the Dopp kit is especially tall at 8 inches high, and is 10 inches long and 4 inches deep, providing ample room for all the essentials. Zippers open to reveal a deep divided pocket on each side for organizing small items. The interior has a 6 inch pocket, elastic straps to hold bottles and accessories, and is lined with water-resistant fabric. The perfect blend of modern elegance and a classic tradition, this is one of the best toiletry bags we’ve found!